The aim of the CPL/ME course is to train pilots to the level of proficiency necessary to enable them to operate as pilot in command on Single and Multi-Engine Piston airplanes under Visual Flight Rules (VFR).
The duration of the course is 2.5 weeks.
Pre Entry Requirements:
- Valid EASA PPL
- Have at least 100 hrs as PIC including 50 hrs Cross Country as PIC
- Holder of a valid EASA Medical Certificate
The CPL theoretical course comprises of 13 subjects and includes self-study, classroom work, interactive video training, sample exam and progress test.
In addition, students may have 13 private (tuition) sessions with an instructor as extra training.
The student completes a 3 months, online/ distance learning theoretical training covering the 13 subjects. The theoretical course is using OXFORD material (books and DVD).
Flight Training and Package cost:
- Ground Training (SEP) : 6 hrs
- Ground Training (MEP) : 6 hrs
- Flight Training CPL/MEP : 25 hrs
- 6 hrs MEP
- 9 hrs SEP+10 hrs SEP basic IR
- Total Flight Training cost : 7400 €
Theoretical Training Distance Learning : 2500 €
If you need additional information please complete the form below and an instructor will get back to you, as soon as possible!