The aim of the PPL course is to train pilots to the level of proficiency necessary to enable them to operate as private pilots in Command on Single Engine Piston airplanes under Visual Flight Rules (VFR). The PPL is a single course designed to train the students from zero up to the PPL. The PPL course is completed within 3 months.
Pre Entry Requirements:
- The minimum age for entry into OLYMPUS Aviation Academy Professional Flight Training is 17 years.
- Fluent in English.
- Holder of a valid JAA Medical Certificate class 2.
The PPL theoretical knowledge course comprises of 9 subjects and includes 100 hrs classroom. The duration of Ground School is 21 days including the progress tests, sample exams and can commence at any time during the year. The student will complete the PPL Theoretical Training after passing OLYMPUS Aviation Academy‘s sample exams with a grade equal or higher 80%. The course uses Oxford Training material and OLYMPUS Aviation Academy’s books.
Flight Training :
The Flight Training course comprises of a total of 45 hrs. Of those 35 hrs are dual and 10 hrs as Pilot In Command (PIC). The Flight training can be commenced after of 30% of the Ground School.
The cost of the PPL course is 10,800€ and includes the total fees of the course.
Analytically as below:
- Theoretical training, Oxford, Olympus training books.
- Flight training
- Instructor’s fees
- Training syllabus, Airplane Manuals, Check list.
- All pilot equipment (flight computer, flight bag, Nav plotter , knee board, maps – charts, books)
- Pilot uniform.
- HCAA exams fees.
- License issuance fees.
- All landing and taxes fees of Training airports.
Excluding: 2 hours skill Test, ICAO English Proficiency Test (LPT), HCAA Examiner fees
If you need additional information please complete the form below and an instructor will get back to you, as soon as possible!