The aim of the PPL course is to train pilots to the level of proficiency necessary to enable them to operate as private pilots in Command on Single Engine Piston airplanes under Visual Flight Rules (VFR). The PPL is a single course designed to train the students from zero up to the PPL
- Be at least 17 years old,
- Fluent in English,
- Holder of a valid EASA Medical Certificate class 2
PPL course is completed within 2,5 months.
The PPL theoretical knowledge course comprises of 9 subjects and includes 80 hrs classroom. The duration of Ground School is 16 days including the progress tests, sample exams and can commence at any time during the year. The student will complete the PPL Theoretical Training after passing OLYMPUS Aviation sample exams with a grade equal or higher 80%.
The Flight Training course comprises of a total of 45 hrs. Of those 35 hrs are dual and 10 hrs as Pilot In Command (PIC). The Flight training can be commenced after of 30% of the Ground School.
The policy of OLYMPUS Aviation regarding Flight Training payments is based on the pay as you fly idea. The student is required to have a positive balance at all times during training. Regarding theoretical training, all payments are made in advance and treated as deposits for the respective course.
Items included :
- Theoretical Training 80 hrs and Progress Tests
- Theoretical Training Material set of e-books
- Instructor’s fees
- Training syllabus, Airplane Manuals, Check list
- Pilot’s Supplies (Uniform, Operating hand book, Flight Training Manual, Flight Bag, Log Book, Knee Board, Flight Computer, Nav. Plotter, Charts – Maps, Check lists)
- Airport landing fees and relevant taxes
Items not included :
- ICAO English Proficiency Test (LPT)
- HCAA exams fees
- HCAA Examiner fees
- License issuance fees
- 2 hours skill Test
Request for quotation at "need more info form".