Training Program Description
The aim of Private Pilot Licence (PPL) course is to train pilots to the level of proficiency, necessary to enable them to operate as private pilots in command on Single Engine Piston aircrafts under Visual Flight Rules (VFR). PPL is a single course designed to train the students from zero up to PPL.
Pre -Entry Requirements
- Be at least 17 years of age
- Sufficient knowledge of English language
- Hold EASA Medical Certificate Class 2
- Successful completion of Pre-Entry Assessment (English, Maths & Physics) Tests
PPL course is completed within 3 months.
PPL Theoretical knowledge course comprises of 9 subjects and includes 80 hrs classroom. The duration of Ground School is 16 days, including Progress tests, sample exams and can commence any time during the year. The student will complete PPL Theoretical Training after passing Olympus Aviation sample exams with a grade equal or higher 80%.
Flight Training course comprises of a total of 45 hrs. 35 hrs of them are dual and 10 hrs as Pilot in Command (PIC). Flight training can commence after the completion of 30% of Ground School.
The policy of Olympus Aviation regarding Theoretical and Flight Training payments is based on a 3 month timeline. The student is required to have a positive balance at all times during training.
Items included :
- Theoretical Training 80 hrs and Progress Tests
- PPL e-books
- Instructors fees
- Training syllabus, Airplane Manuals, Check list
- Pilot Supplies
- Airport landing fees and taxes
Items not included :
- ATPL Theory Exam administrative fees
- Skill Test 2 hrs
- HCAA Flight Examiner fees for Skill Test
- HCAA License issuance fees
- English Language Proficiency Test
Request for quotation at "need more info form".