I'm ICAO, FAA ATPL | CPL license holder. How do I register to EASA Conversion Course ?
- Complete and Sign the Application form found at : https://www.olympusacademy.gr/...
- Forward a copy of your i) passport, ii) Pilot License, iii) Log Book along with completed application to administrative assistant’s office at : email@example.com
- Acceptance- Invitation and Verification Letter will be forwarded by the Academy.
- Contract Trainee Agreement will be sent by the Academy.
- Payment of the total amount of course cost for ATPL Licence holders and 1/3 for CPL Licence holders prior to e-learning activation.
- Forward bank remittance to the accounting department at: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Invoice issuance for the relative amount paid.
- Submit Application form, Acceptance Letter, Verification Letter and Invoice at the Greek Embassy for Visa C Schengen issuance (90 days Ground School Training - exams) and Visa D issuance (National Aviation Study Visa Long Term). The initial application is valid for both types of visa.