I'm ICAO, FAA ATPL | CPL license holder. How do I register to EASA Conversion Course ?

1. Complete and Sign Application form found at :

2. Forward a copy of your i) passport, ii) Pilot Licence, iii) Log Book, along with completed and signed Application form to

3. Contract Trainee Agreement will be forwarded by the Academy

4. Transfer of total Course cost tuition fees payment for ATPL holders or first instalment tuition fees payment for CPL holders prior to e-learning activation, upon Contract Trainee Agreement sign

5. Forward bank remittance to the Accounting Department at

6. Documents for Visa issuance and Invoice for the relative amount paid will be forwarded by the Academy

7. Submit Application form, Acceptance Letter, Verification Letter and Invoice at the Greek Embassy for Visa C Schengen issuance (90 days Ground School Training - Exams) and Visa D issuance (National Aviation Study Visa Long Term). The initial Application is valid for both types of Visa