I want to become an airline Pilot. What is the registration Process for International students ?
1. Complete and Sign the Application form found at : https://www.olympusacademy.gr/...
2. Forward a copy of your passport along with completed and signed application to administrative assistant’s office at : email@example.com
3. Contract Trainee Agreement will be sent by the Academy.
4. Acceptance- Invitation and Verification Letter will be forwarded by the Academy.
5. Payment of 1/3 of the total course cost prior to Visa issuance Process.
6. Forward bank remittance to the accounting department at: firstname.lastname@example.org
7. Invoice issuance for the relative amount paid.
8. Submit Application form, Acceptance Letter, Verification Letter and Invoice at the Greek Embassy for Visa C Schengen issuance (90 days Ground School Training - exams) and Visa D issuance (National Aviation Study Visa Long Term). The initial application is valid for both types of visa.